Our software analysis performs in-depth examination of software providing objective measures of current state, which can be used to drive decision-making.
Some of the most common applications include fully automatic detection of common bugs, isolation of potential performance issues and early warnings for possible security problems.
Software analysis is the lifeblood of your organization but also one of its biggest risks. Too many organizations lack control over project timelines, software risks, and maintenance cost.
We reduce application risks, improve time to value, and bring control and visibility to application portfolios and vendor relationships. All with a single underlying principle: by measuring the software product itself (software analysis) – the missing dimension in most IT management dashboards.
Prevent Software Risk
Systems continue to fail despite massive investments on testing because functional testing does not identify the weaknesses (software risk) that result in 90% of system failures. Performance and stress testing does not account for all possible response-time and stability issues. CloudJocks exposes the weaknesses in complex multi-tier systems by identifying the high severity engineering flaws undetectable by testing.
- Application Security – Assess complex, multi-tier applications to identify vulnerabilities, while enabling architects to oversee compliance to internal security guidelines.
- Resilience and Performance – Assess complex, multi-tier applications to identify stability and efficiency weaknesses that result in downtime and poor customer experience.
- ERP Customization Risk – Eliminate nagging performance issues or upgrade with confidence with CloudJocks analysis of ERP custom code and supporting systems.
CloudJocks clients discover that transparency creates a healthier and more risk-free relationship between application development and business teams, enabling higher volume of outsourcing, more aggressive delivery models, and increased confidence with estimates and timelines. CloudJocks improves visibility between teams and service providers by precisely measuring the quantity and quality of ADM output.
- ADM Productivity – Gain control of in-sourced, co-sourced or out-sourced ADM performance through objective measurement and monitoring of ADM output.
- Outsourcing Transparency – Establish a transparent relationship with suppliers through objective and fair assessment of client and vendor deliverables. Removing information asymmetry helps turn vendors into strategic partners and increase application outsourcing value.
- Measurement and Benchmarking – Enable every improvement initiative by knowing the baseline at the starting point. Benchmarking systems, teams and suppliers against industry performance provides fact-based insight to the state of systems and processes.
Improve Code Quality
57% of IT leaders cite “can’t implement fast enough” as their #1 organizational concern, proving that it’s the adaptability of all IT that matters not just velocity of specific projects. CloudJocks accelerates time to market by identifying and helping avoid the complexity and risk that code checkers can’t – resulting in more malleable and robust applications.
- Time-to-Value Acceleration – Improve application health with every code modification. Healthier applications mean faster and more predictable delivery, without sacrificing resilience, performance or security.
- Application Portfolio Analysis – Scan IT portfolios very quickly, without intruding on developers, to identify sources of technical debt and technical risks.
- Legacy Applications – Assess legacy applications to regain control, create understanding, eliminate hidden risks and extend their useful life.